Thanks for coming back to Responsive Feeding Pro!
We have changed software platforms to host our webinars. To access your purchased webinar(s), you will have to login to our new platform at rfpro.teachable.com. We have already created an account and password for you, which you will need to log in for the first time. After you have logged in, you are welcome to change your password to anything you like, including the password you may have used on our old system.
Your login credentials:
Your username is the email address that you used when you purchased the webinar. Your password is six letters based on your name and that email address: the first two letters of your first name, the first two letters of your last name, and the first two letters of your email domain.
– The password for Jacinda Ardern (firstname.lastname@example.org ) would be “jaardp”.
– The password for Sanna Marin (email@example.com) would be “samago”.
How to log in:
- Go to rfpro.teachable.com
- Click “Login” at the top of the screen.
- Enter your username and password from above.
How to change your password:
- Once you’ve logged in, click the profile icon in the top right of the screen.
- Click “Edit Profile”.
- Click the word “Change” in the Password field.
If you have any questions, please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org
Thanks for being part of the RFPro community.